Address: The Old Stables Church Street, Market Rasen, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 3ET
errand services, house sitting, pet care, new mums' support, shopping, travel planning, party planning, airport collection, home from hospital, confidential administration, decluttering, appointment setting, appointment reminders, setting up new IT equipment, car service/MOT, help with moving home, gift wrapping
We're a lifestyle enabling service designed to take on those irregular or one-off jobs that make your life more difficult. With all of us busier than ever, we assist the whole family by bringing practical skills as and when they are required, discreetly, safely and promptly.
The range of lifestyle tasks is infinite, from accompanied shopping trips to decluttering and pet exercising, all done in two shakes!
Our team offers great organisational skills, reliability and most of all the safety and security of knowing that every single member of the team has a continuously monitored certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), the government run service that checks criminal records.
Our Service Promise to You
• We are dedicated to good old fashioned personal customer service: we'll never promise anything that we can't deliver,
• We will work for you when you want it and at a price you can afford
• You will always know the precise cost of any service before it is provided, with no hidden charges
• Every member of the team will be vetted, competent and accountable for the quality of the service to you
• You, or a nominated member of your family will have access to your secure personal account 24 hours a day
• If you decide to take out a membership package, it will be flexible and can be changed up or down dependent on your usage